Monday, February 14, 2011

That is True!

I was reading the blog to Dad today and I wanted to share a nice experience.  A good friend of Dad and Mom posted a nice Valentine’s Day message.  Read the message and then I will tell you what happened.

I am so amazed at the strength and love! Wow. I stand in awe of how many miracles are occurring in your lives right now. For Gary to have such inner strength to go to Brittani's swim meet and Zak's Eagle Scout Court of Honor. wow. I'm speechless really.

Today's the day for sweethearts and who could be a better example of true love than Gary and Raynee. What a miracle that is in this world!

Romeo and Juliet ? Anthony and Cleopatra? Lancelot and Guinevere? Sampson and Delilah?

None of them can match Gary and Raynee's love for each other.

I hope your Valentine's day is full of love and peace. I wish for you both a day of joy together, reflecting on your commitment to each other all those years ago, and how proud you must be to stand hand in hand together, still madly in love, still devoted to each other, still pushing forward together, still smiling, still fighting, still believing.

That is a true miracle.

God bless and keep you today and I am praying that this day will be the best one ever!

Sally

I read this to Mom and Dad.  Afterwards I asked Dad what he thought and he looked at Mom and in a clear voice said, “That is true!”

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree! You are an example to follow as marriage.

    Happy Valentine's day.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this moment. It meant a lot to me.

    I hope the day was a good one for everyone.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valentines is meant for lovers, and you two, Gary and Raynee,are the definition of Valentines. Enjoy your day together.

    Marilyn and Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love you, Gary & Raynee! We love all of your kids and grandkids! Happy Valentine's Day. Know that we're thinking of you and praying for you each day.

    Allez, Courage, Surmountez!

    xoxo love, Tanya, Matt & all those Whitneys

    ReplyDelete