Friday, February 11, 2011

Kirk

Several people have asked about Kirk’s new dealership in Bountiful so I thought I would show some pictures.  Kirk will kill me but we are so proud of him.

He is struggling with trying to balance a very stressful new job and wanting to spend every minute with Mom and Dad.  Mom, Dad, Alicia, Cory, Chris, and I are so proud of him!

Here are some pics.  It is called Toyota Bountiful (formerly Menlove Toyota).  It is a beautiful building!  Good job Kirk!!!!!







4 comments:

  1. I'll have to stop by sometime, nice dealership.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting and congratulations, Kirk! -Lisa M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its beautiful! We are so proud of your Kirk. - Kyle & Dom

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very clean and shiny! I hope people will spend lots of money there. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete