Monday, January 31, 2011

From Caitlin

Dear Grandpa,

I just wanted to let you know that you and grandma are always in my prayers. I feel so helpless being in Idaho and not being able to come see you when I want to.

Grandpa you are one of the biggest heros in my life. You have taught me so many important life lessons and have helped me in so many ways. I have always looked up to you and I am so proud to have you as my Grandpa.

Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for your example and for your testimony of Christ that has always kept me going. Thank you for your kindness and for always making me feel good about myself. Thank you for always caring about me and for all the little texts you have sent me when I have started new things or am doing something hard.

I love you Grandpa. You are one of the strongest people I know and I am so proud of you especially during this hard time. I love this blog and being able to see what I already knew. I knew that you would fight this with a smile and a good attitude. That is something you taught my dad and something that he always teaches me.

Thank you for showing us that we can all do hard things, and that we can even do it with a smile.

I will be coming home soon and I cant wait to see you. I love you Grandpa!!!

Keep fighting!

Love,
Caitlin Bengtzen

No comments:

Post a Comment