Thursday, January 20, 2011

Afternoon Update From Alicia

When I arrived this morning Dad was in quite a bit of pain, especially in his back.  We were able to give him some pretty strong pain medication and were able to get it under control.  The big victory is that he survived me as his nurse today!!

He was able to walk for 20 minutes which is great and he ate quite a bit…two big victories!  Dad has been very coherent and I had a great time being with him.  He was even able to get some work done.

I know everyone knows this, but today it was impressed upon me again how AWESOME my dad is!!

2 comments:

  1. How good it is to know that the pain is under control!!!

    Good job for the walking and eating!!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can be proud of him !!!!
    We're just blessed to know him and your mother : they were like our parents in Lyon !!!!
    We hope that he'll feel better soon !!!

    Ninie Van H
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete