Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Gary Bengtzen's Miracle Blog!

This blog is created by Gary's children to let the world know of the struggles, victories, and miracles as he courageously fights this new found cancer.

Because Gary is often physically not able to have visitors or take phone calls, we encourage you to read and post to this blog. For those people wanting to call or visit Gary, please text or email Raynee to see how he is doing that day..

We will write often to let everyone know how Gary is doing.  We encourage people to write to Gary and let him know how he has influenced your life and any good wishes you have.  You can do this by commenting on any of the posts you read.

Teague, Kirk, Alicia, Cory, and Chris

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I just found out about Gary. My heart goes out to him and the family. He is a great friend and I pray the Lord will bless him and give him the strength he will need to fight this disease. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

    Love
    Denise Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our prayers our with you Gary and Raynee. You will be in our thoughts and fasting. What great people you both are and you have done so much for Jenny and Adam to make their new married life great with a great start.
    May miracles be a part of your everyday life.
    Love,
    Janet & Larry Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Gary & Raynee, I want you to know that me and my family are praying for you. I've always loved you so much and you have always brought such a peaceful feeling to me when I have been around you both. God is with you and if there is anything you need please call me OK, 801-427-6964.love you, Kathleen Hancock and Smith Family

    ReplyDelete