Monday, January 17, 2011

From Braydan...

Hi grandpa, it's Braydan.
I felt like today would be a good time to post on the blog. Something that I have been wanting to say this whole time is that I'm on your side, I believe that a miracle is going to happen. At first I was really worried about you. Then after a while I figured that a lot of people have lived through Cancer. I pray to God every night for you. I just want you to know that I look up to you a lot!!!!!!! Also I want you to know how much I love you. It breaks my heart to see you in pain. I sometimes think that it might be better if I had the pain and you were all fine and cured. Even when you didn't have Cancer I thought about you a lot. When I grow up I hope to be half the man you are. When you think about it, you have people from around the globe that love and pray for you. Also if you ever need somebody at all, any time of the night or day, I would walk to you. I just want you to know I love you and care for you more than humanly possible. I just want you to know that I am here for you, I care for you, and love you more than life itself.
Your loving grandson:
Braydan.

4 comments:

  1. Braydan-
    That was the nicest post I have read! While reading it, I had to pull over because I could not see to well (I know I shouldn't be reading emails while driving, so don't tell anyone). You are an amazing boy, I am lucky to be your uncle and I know Dad is proud to be your grandpa!

    Thanks buddy!!
    Cory B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braydan,

    Thank you so much for writing this!! You are a very special person and we are so thankful you are in our family. Keep those prayers coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Braydan, You are such a sweet and amazing boy. You are abosolutely right miracles do happen everyday! Keep praying and staying strong. We are so proud of you (and I am sure your grandfather is too!) We love you. Kyle & Dom

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Bray,
    we are in this fight together!
    we are all praying for Dad/G-pa to get rid of this cancer.
    Thanks for posting and call me any time if you want to talk bud!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete